Moringa – Nutrient Density At Its Best!
How Moringa gave me a Great Energy Boost that kick-started my Amazing Journey of Recovery: My quality of life dramatically improved for the first time in October 2014, when I started supplementing with Moringa (ie. Zija SmartMix). I was sceptical at first, but a friend, who’s integrity I trusted, gave such great feedback that I just had to try it to see for myself. I was told that the timeframe for any noticeable improvement may vary considerably. For some it can happen within hours and for others it can take months. In my case it took two weeks. For all of my life I’d suffered from debilitating symptoms of Pyrrole Disorder – digestive issues, chronic fatigue, insulin resistance, migraines, hormonal imbalances, slow metabolism, overweight, etc. Up until then I’d tried many supplements, diets and treatments of all sorts – pretty much anything you can imagine. Nothing ever made a significant difference, until I started supplementing with Zija SmartMix. If you’d like to try this amazing supplement, click here to make an order.
What is Moringa?
Native to the Himalayan Mountains, Moringa oleifera is nature’s “miracle tree”. It’s packed with 90+ vitamins, minerals, vital proteins, antioxidants, omega oils, and other benefits.
To ensure the highest quality possible, all of Zija’s Moringa trees are grown on proprietary farms in hot, dry climates. They are raised without chemicals, harvested carefully by hand, and then shade dried, ensuring that essential nutrients remain intact. Zija use all of the most beneficial parts of the tree – the leaves, the seeds and the fruit – in their unique line of products.
Health Benefits of Moringa:
- Delivers anti-inflammatory support
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Heightens mental clarity
- Increases energy
- Provides natural anti-aging benefits
- Nourishes body’s immune system
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Helps maintain healthy circulation
ALL 9 ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Arginine
9 ADDITIONAL AMINO ACIDS
Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine
Vitamin A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene), B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folate (Folic Acid), Biotin, and more
Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Fluorine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc
OTHER BENEFICIAL INGREDIENTS:
Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3, 6, 9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
Note: This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any diseases and does not constitute medical advice. Please consult your health care professional before starting any new diet, exercise or use of supplements. Do not alter or discontinue any current medical treatment based on information provided.
Watch The Moringa Documentary:
Why Zija Moringa is the Best
(published on Facebook by Joel McNinch Jan 2015)
Not all Moringa is created equal!
Just one packet of Zija Smartmix has 32 GRAMS of enzymatically alive, shade dried, organic Moringa Oleifera.
In these photos you will see in order to get close to the amount of Moringa, in just one Zija Smartmix, you would have to take a full bottle, 60 capsules and then close to 20 additional capsules to equal 32 grams. (Double that for SuperMix)
In the second bottle, you would have to take almost 90 capsules to even get close to the same amount…. now at $16.00 a bottle, that would get quite pricey….. every….single….day.
When the clerk was asked the origin of the Moringa she sold, and how it’s processed she did not know. This was not from GNC or Vitamin shoppe, this was a specialty Herb Shop.
She also could not tell if it was in fact, Moringa Oleifera or just plain Moringa- which equates to encapsulated grass clippings. She did try and find the info, but said it just was not available.
It took Russ Bianchi 143 tries to create the Zija Smart Drink in order to keep it enzymatically alive, and thus fully bio-available. This keeps all of the nutrients alive and recognized by your body.
There is another tremendous difference between Zija Moringa products and others on the market. You can purchase Moringa leaf powder capsules or other Moringa capsules through various health stores, online stores and the like. The difference between them and us comes down to two primary things:
– There are 58 varietals of Moringa Oleifera in the world. Remember high school biology of “family – genus – species…”? The varietal of Moringa Oleifera that Zija uses in all of our products is the most efficacious variety that is grown in the hot arid regions of India. The other companies, it is unknown which varietal and where it is grown, grown in certain regions these trees only obtain as few as 30 nutrients (as in the Philippines due to the amount of rainfall) as opposed to the verified 90+ nutrients in regions located within 10 degrees either side of the equator.
– We use the entire botanical in our products, not just the leaf. What this means is that each portion of the Moringa Oleifera botanical has been medically studied and documented to help or treat certain conditions. The leaf, seed, seeds cake & pods and more have tremendous health benefits. If you are just taking a moringa leaf pill or powder chances are you are not getting a good quality product, you will need to take extremely high doses of them to get half the nutrition and benefit you can get from Zija products and are wasting your money.
If you’d like more info about Zija Moringa, you can purchase this book on Amazon: